· Explain the drives that motivate and engage employees and how to fulfill them.
· Design employees’ satisfaction & Retention survey.
· Design and apply strategies for motivating employees in the Workplace
· Explain how build culture of Employee engagement and participation
· This assignment is to be done individually. Carefully read the scenario below and write a 1,800-2,000 -word research report, In MS Word, double spaced, 12-point font, APA standards.
· Your case analysis must include a minimum of 12 external academic resources.
· Stacey is the vice president of HR at ‘ITFast’, a midsized IT sector company. She has called for an urgent meeting of HR department staff as nearly 100 employees had given the notice to leave the company in recent weeks.
· “This is a long list of escapees….we’re losing them faster than your people can bring them in,” she said, turning to John, the head of recruiting. “Our turnover rate is up to 35%.”
· “We are growing — in revenue, profitability, and reputation, I just don’t understand why people are leaving us fast” said Stacey.
· “I need to present these numbers to Mr. Richard Leo (CEO) at the end of the week, and I can’t do that without a theory on what’s happening and a solution to propose. That’s why I called this meeting,” said Stacey.
· “This is even surprising given that our work culture is our biggest selling point. We don’t treat our employees just as a cog in the machine, and our company and its managers — Richard included — will listen to them. That everyone at ‘ITFast’ matters.”
Stacey has hired you as their HR consultant to create and roll out an employee satisfaction survey that will help her uncover the reasons behind the high employees’ turnover and then based on the survey results, help her put new employees’ engagement programs and policies in place.
Your task is to carefully design the survey questionnaire in the light of theories/concepts/Canadian Laws discussed in the class. Explain the different sections and elements in your survey design. Explain the purpose and relevance of the different survey sections/questions and how will the sections/questions help you to know the causes of employee turnover/dissatisfaction. Explain the reasoning behind your design using academic research, the course concepts, case information, creativity, and critical thinking.
· You can include the actual survey questions (up to 20 questions) in the appendix section, so you don’t run out of word count.
· You can use any rating scale to design your questionnaire (for example creating ranges for each question very satisfied to not satisfied at all).
· Keep in mind, you cannot ask any discriminatory questions prohibited by law, in the survey.
· Create your own questions from scratch any copied questions from the internet and other sources will be marked down. You can check secondary sources only for brainstorming not for copy-pasting.
· Based on areas of improvement identified through survey questions in part A, design and create an employee engagement/satisfaction plan for ITFast that will help them reduce employee turnover.
· Explain the reasoning behind your answer using academic research, the course concepts, case facts and critical thinking.
· You can make any appropriate assumptions about the survey results that will help you complete your research and assignment.
That everyone at ‘itfast’ matters.”
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.