1. You need use my completed workbook to help with the assignment.
2.You need use Market research Data Appendix to help with the Assignment.
3. To complete the assignment: You must Use Investor Report Word Template
4. Review Project Guidelines and Rubric
5. Look over the guidelines
6.Read and follow the Rubric
7.aim to have your work match the descriiption in the Exemplary box on each line of the rubric.
8.Important: When you are including tables from the workbook in the final DO NOT link to your workbook. You have to copy and paste
9.This is a key point about the final: It is NOT a research project! It is a chance for you to show you understand the tools we have learned in this class by explaining them using case of the company we have been working with throughout the term.
Important! Use the dog collar, leash and harness manufacturing company we have been using throughout the term. DO NOT make up a different company. Just give the company we have been using a name.
10.The directions for the final say you are to “Submit a detailed report to your potential investors and other stakeholders to explain and defend your costing strategies and to share your business’s performance to date.”
11.If you re-read the directions for the final, you will see the word “explain” repeated in nearly every step. Make sure that your final explains what happened!
12.Make sure that you have followed all the requirements before you submit the project.
13.Prepare an 8-10 page Word document using the template provided?
Did you cite any sources using APA Style?
14. I will upload pdf file for investor report that can use guide you on word document template
15.The final project is based on the data we developed in the milestones. You are creating this project using the company we have used all term. DO NOT use a different company! I will not accept a final that doesn’t use the company we have been using throughout this class.
16. Review Attachments
17. review reading materials
18. If you need additional resources, you can use my school library:
1. You need use my completed workbook to help with the assignment. 2.You need us
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
1. You need use my completed workbook to help with the assignment.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (email@example.com) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.