You are a new employee at an IT help desk. The organization that you work for has computers that are due for an operating system (OS) upgrade. Your supervisor has provided you with components of the implementation plan to carry out in order to facilitate a smooth upgrade process in each department.
For Milestone Two, you will submit a network and database report based on the resources provided.
For the networking report, describe the network configuration, explaining the role of each component and connection, following the diagram provided by your supervisor. Write a short description of any components you think are missing from the network diagram and provide a potential rationale for why you think these components are critical to the network. Specifically, state the functions of the components and how they contribute to the network.
For the database report, modify the appropriate components of the provided database with the information regarding the employees’ computers and the upgrade dates. You will then run a query identifying each employee’s upgrade date. Specifically:
1. Open up each table in the database to view the data and examine its formatting. Be sure to open the database in regular and design view. Describe what each table contains and any data types that are other than text.
2. Open the Table Upgrade Information in design view. Change the data type of the “Upgrade Date” field from “text” to “Date/Time”.
3. Enter the appropriate date for each assignment based on the assignments group number. Do this in regular view of the table. Use the same dates that you used for Milestone 1. The groups and their corresponding dates for upgrade should be as follows:
Group 1: Use the same initial upgrade date at least 30 days in the future that you used for Milestone 1.
Group 2: This date should be 2 days after the initial upgrade date.
Group 3: This date should be 5 days after the initial upgrade date.
Group 4: This date should be 8 days after the initial upgrade date.
Group 5: This date should be 10 days after the initial upgrade date.
4. Once you have entered the dates in the appropriate column in the Table Upgrade Information, save your data and close the table. Describe the steps you took to complete this task.
5. Open the upgrade list query in design view. Make note of the actions it is taking and how the tables are linked. Describe how the tables are linked and why you think the linking is done in this way. Then describe what data the query is pulling. Then click “Run.” Take a screenshot of the results of your query to include in your submission.
Guidelines for Submission: Written components of projects must follow these formatting guidelines when applicable: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
1. Network Configuration – Explanation.
2. Network Configuration – Evaluation.
3. Network Configuration – Rationale.
4. Database Modifications – New Data Field.
5. Database Modification – Data Query.
See attached for additional resources.
Prompt: You are a new employee at an IT help desk. The organization that you wo
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at email@example.com, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.